Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Patience, I Don't Have Any!

Nope, don't have any at all. I have been trying to get my patterns converted into PDF format, but I don't have the proper software in this ol puter. Sigh. So, today, I took a great big step and went out and bought myself some software. OUCH!

I didn't want to spend the money, but that's the only way I could get anywhere it seems, so I did it. I may be eating PB & J for a longish while, but it's worth it, I think. I hope. I have now finished designing, knitting and editing 8 {I think it's 8??, counting here without looking LOL} patterns, and would just love to get them online.

It will still be a while, I now have to learn how to use the software. Sigh, again. However, even though I am an old dog, I CAN learn new tricks. I think, I hope. I have been working on it this afternoon, and will do that for the next however many days it takes me to figure out all the ins and outs and quirks of the program. Then, I am gonna go for it and try to get all 8 going.

Course, I am still knitting up more patterns, so by the time I get this all figured out, there will be more to do. Guess that's a good thing?

Hugggles,
Vala

No comments: