Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MY FIRST PATTERNS FOR SALE!!





FINALLY!! I have two patterns all proof~read, both text and charts error~free {I sincerely hope so}, and uploaded into PDF format.
Here's the first one:


'YOTE

This is a stranded pattern, although if you wanted to, you could do the coyote portion as a flat intarsia, seam it and continue top and bottom portions of the socks. I am part Cherokee and Choctaw, so I love doing "Native American" themes, and there will be more of them to come.


THUNDERBIRD

Another Native American Symbol, this pattern is done in Mosaic knitting, my very own designs for the Thunderbird and Lightning patterns. The rest of the sock is striped, so these are also "show~off" socks, don't want to hide these under long pants. :-)

These are the first two patterns of many more to come, some stranded, some lace, some intarsia, and whatever happens to come off of my needles. LOL

If you want to purchase one or both of these patterns, the cost for each is $6.00, and unfortunately, I can only accept PayPal. Please email me.... ValaKnits@aol.com with the names of the pattern{s} you want, and I will send you an invoice. When the invoice is paid, I will send you the pattern{s} as attachment{s} in PDF format.

I have done my best to make sure that the patterns are error free, however, if anyone finds something amiss, PLEASE do let me know so that it can be corrected. If you are having any problems understand the pattern{s} I will always be here to help, just email me. I am also toying with the idea of starting a Yahoo group for those who have bought my patterns. Would anyone like to do that?? Let me know.

Huggles,

Vala















































No comments: